WWW Wednesdays

Hey everyone! Today we are having our weekly WWW Wednesday posts. If you are interested in reading more about these posts, check out MizB's blog, Should Be Reading for more info!




To play along, we must answer three questions...
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?


So! Below are my answers for this time around! :-D




Eragon
What are you currently reading? I picked up one of my borrowed books this morning. Given to me by my good friend and co-author of this blog, Kait, I knew I could trust her when she told me "Read Eragon next!". So I grabbed the book on my way to breakfast and got three chapters into the book. So far, it's good! I am not a fantasy fan, so am not crazy about all the different stuff yet...but it has an awesome beginning, so I am pushing on! We shall see!




The Heiress (Heartsong Presents, No. 899)
What did you recently finish reading? Last night I finished a novella from Laurie Eakes, The Heiress. It's the second novella in a series. I finished the first a few weeks ago and finally got around to reading this one, the next in the series. It was a very nice, short read. I should have a review for it sometime in the near future.




Lilies in Moonlight: A Novel


What do you think you'll read next? Hmm....I never know for sure. I can decide on one book and then the next instant remember a book that I MUST read next! lol But, to the best of my knowledge, I will be picking up Lillies in Moonlight to read next. It looks neat!





Thanks for looking into my stacks of books with me! Please feel free to leave a comment and let us know what your WWW is for this week! :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eragon is on my TBR pile! How is it like?

Read my WWW:Wednesday at Reading Romances

Katie Marie said...

ReadingRomances,

Well, I am only 30 pages into the book, so I can't say for sure how I will end up liking it. I do know that it starts out fast! :-) Within the first few pages, some lady-elf is kidnapped and Eragon stumbles upon a unique stone.

As I said, I'm not a fantasy fan. But I am always willing to give the book a chance so am forging ahead. I am liking the story so far and if the tension and action continues to build, I think it will be unputdownable!

Thanks for commenting!

~ Katy

Racquel Jones said...

Eragon, is a book I still need to buy! Awesome picks! :)

Here's mine: http://rockielove.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays.html

Katie Marie said...

Rockie,

My blogging/reading/writing buddy, Kait, raves about Eragon and the whole series. I hope you are able to get it soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Katy

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman