WWW Wednesday

Hello readers! If y'all were looking for yesterday's history post, we extend our apologies! All day Monday I, Kait, was in the car on my way home - to Milton - for my graduation this coming Saturday! That night I surprised Katy, the co-author of this blog and my dear real-life friend, by staying the night and being there when she came home with her sister and brother from a play they went to. It was SO much fun! After getting to bed at a very late hour(and I mean late) we got up at 6:30-7ish to get ready for a busy day at our co-op party! It was so cool to be back at co-op with all my friends and we had a blast! We didn't get home 'till 4 and then were busy getting dinner made and such, hence our not posting. But today I have my WWW post for ya - enjoy! :) 


Hey everyone! Today we are having our weekly WWW Wednesday posts. If you are interested in reading more about these posts, check out MizB's blog, Should Be Reading for more info!




To play along, we must answer three questions...
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?


So! Below are my answers for this time around! :-D








Waterfall: A Novel (River of Time Series)What are you currently reading? Katy gave me Waterfall to read Monday, urging me to read it before I leave next week so she could have it back and give it to others to read, promising it was a gripping book that I wouldn't be able to put down. So far, she's right! I am only on the 2nd chapter, but I already am wondering what's going to happen. This will be featured in my next What I've Been Reading next Saturday! :)







The Fire in Ember: A NovelWhat did you recently finish reading? I actually had to think about this one for a second! Sunday I finished reading The Fire in Ember by DiAnn Mills - another book that Katy let me borrow. ;) It was excellent! DiAnn's writing style and characters were awesome, and I absolutely loved this book!








By Darkness Hid (Blood of Kings, book 1)What do you think you'll read next? Hehe...next I am reading By Darkness Hid...another one that Katy let me borrow. ;) She's just giving me all these awesome books! :P But anyway, this book looks like it will be a favorite of mine - Christian fantasy! This also will be sure to be featured in my next What I've Been Reading. :)









Thanks for looking into my stacks of books with me! Please feel free to leave a comment and let us know what your WWW is for this week! :-D

1 comments:

amber said...

i'm a little late in getting to this but:
- just finished "how huge the night" by heather and lydia munn
- am now reading both "the redeemer" by linda rios brook and "praying for your future husband" by robin jones gunn and tricia goyer
- next i'll tackle "secrets of the heart" by jillian kent

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman