What I've Been Reading

Well, things are starting to return to normal over here. In case y'all haven't heard, my little sister came into this world last month on February 16th so things have been pretty busy around here and I haven't got as much reading done as I normally do, but this past week I have been able to start reading on a regular basis again so I have a nice list of books to present, though still less than usual. ;)


What the Heart Sees: A Collection of Amish Romances
What The Heart Sees was a nice book that I enjoyed reading last week. The Amish culture has always fascinated me, and the stories that Kathleen Fuller created within it were pleasurable. As a three-in-one,  I got to enjoy three different stories in one volume, which was awesome! You can find my review of it HERE. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading short romance stories that take place in the Amish country. :)



Love Remains (The Matchmakers)

Also making it onto my reading list was Love Remains by Kaye Dacus. This was a sweet read that I enjoyed. I loved both of the characters and  how their lives entwined. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a love story that revolves around forgiving the past and embracing the future. 



A Trail of Ink: The Third Chronicle of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon (Hugh De Singleton 3)Next I read A Trail Of Ink, which I thoroughly enjoyed! It read like a Agatha Christie in the way that it was almost like a journal. While not suspenseful or full of action, it still made for a pleasant read that I think many people would enjoy. Find my review of this wonderful book here!






Michal: A Novel (The Wives of King David)Next I read Michal, which was an AMAZING book!!! I loved it so much - I will definitely be rereading it sometime in the near future. It was spot-on Biblically correct, which I really appreciated, and told in such a way that you felt as if you were there. I recommend Michal to anyone who loves a good Biblical fiction - it was great!







The Bridge of Peace (Ada's House, Book 2)After that, I picked up The Bridge of Peace by Cindy Woodsmall. You can find my review of this book HERE. I really enjoyed reading this book and I highly recommend it. It had so many great lessons in it and sweet moments - I just couldn't put it down. This is a book that will remain on my shelf.





Code Triage (Mercy Hospital)


And last but not least, I finished Code Triage. Katy let me borrow this book months ago and I finally just got to reading it. lol. It was a great book about forgiveness and trust. I enjoyed this book a lot and would recommend it to anyone who loves reading about broken marriages being pulled back together, and forgiveness conquering anger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman