WWW Wednesday

Hello readers! Once again, we are introducing a new post. This one is a weekly though. :) We will be joining MizB at Should Be Reading for her WWW posts!




• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


I am currently reading Sir Dalton and the Shadow Heart by Chuck Black. It's really good so far!!!




I recently finished The Reluctant Detective by Martha Ockley. You can find my review of it here! :)



I think I'll read Secret of the Talking Leaves by Chris Conrad next. Review will be posted as soon as I finish that one!



Thanks for reading! Leave a comment with your WWWs!!!

5 comments:

Amber Holcomb said...

Currently reading: The Charlatan's Boy by Jonathan Rogers, and Holy Guacamole by Dan and Denise Harmer

Recently finished reading: Yesterday's Tomorrow by Catherine West (Heart-wrenching, amazing book!)

Will read next: maybe LFY in Carmel by the Sea, CA :)

Thanks for the fun post! Happy reading!

~Amber

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting Amber! Sounds like you've got yourself a great reading list there! I heard Yesterday's Tomorrow was great - looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on it! :)

Amber Holcomb said...

Kait/Jane,

No problem! :) I definitely feel blessed with all this great reading material!

And I actually already posted my review of Yesterday's Tomorrow, so feel free to check it out here:

http://seasonsofhumility.blogspot.com/2011/04/monday-for-military-yesterdays-tomorrow.html

It's a moving, thought-provoking read, for sure!

~Amber

Amber Holcomb said...

Oh, and my word verification for the last comment was "nopie." Does that mean I don't get any pie...? Which I suppose is fine with me, as I'm not a pie fan, except for chocolate pie! ;)

~Amber

Unknown said...

nopie eh? Well I guess no pie for you. I don't like pie either, except for, of course, chocolate. Who doesn't like chocolate?

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman