WWW Wednesday

Hey everyone! Today we are having our weekly WWW Wednesday posts. If you are interested in reading more about these posts, check out MizB's blog, Should Be Reading for more info! 



To play along, we must answer three questions...
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading? 

- What do you think you'll read next?

So! Below are my answers for this time around! :-)



Great Catch, A: A Novel (Lake Manawa Summers) 
What are you currently reading? Right now I am nearly finished with A Great Catch by Lorna Seilstad. This book is HILARIOUS and I've found myself laughing continuously as I read it. This is definitely one I am going to recommend!!






How Huge the Night: A Novel

What did you recently finish reading? Just last night I finished How Huge The Night. I really liked this one! I was actually surprised I liked it so much because there isn't much action or suspense - things I normally prefer in a book - I really enjoyed the history and meaning in it. I highly recommend this one to those who like historical books.





Angel Fall: A NovelDug Down Deep: Unearthing What I Believe and Why It Matters 
What do you think you'll read next? Well, I'll probably read two books; Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris and I'll finish up Angel Fall - one I started a while back but put down cause it was kinda boring. LOL. 
I really am looking forward to reading Harris' book!  






Well that was fun! Please feel free to leave a comment and let us know what your WWW is for this week! :-D

2 comments:

Charity U said...

I look forward to reading "A Great Catch" someday! I know "Making Waves" was sure fun. :)

Unknown said...

Charity - make sure to read A Great Catch; it was just as fun to read as Making Waves! :)

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman