WWW Wednesday

Hey everyone! Today we are having our weekly WWW Wednesday posts. If you are interested in reading more about these posts, check out MizB's blog, Should Be Reading for more info! 



To play along, we must answer three questions...
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading? 

- What do you think you'll read next?

So! Below are my answers for this time around! :-)



 
The Priest's GraveyardWhat are you currently reading? Right now I am waist deep in The Priest's Graveyard - Ted Dekker's newest release! While this became Katy's favorite Dekker, I am not enjoying this one as much as previous I've read by him; but it still is keeping me hooked. I am eager to finish it and figure out how it ends! Definitely keep an eye out for this one!






The Negotiator (The O'Malley Series #1)


What did you recently finish reading? Just the other day I finished, for I believe the fourth time, The Negotiator by Dee Henderson. This is a favorite of mine, as if the fact that I've read it four times doesn't indicate this. :P Actually, it's the whole series. The O'Malley series is a very favorite of mine that I absolutely love! The adventure and suspense is awesome!





The Soldier's Cross 
What do you think you'll read next? Next I will probably read The Soldier's Cross - an interesting looking book that's been begging for attention for the last month. I am eager to pick this one up and dive into it! I read the first chapter or two when I first got it a month or two ago and was quite saddened by the beginning, but I am looking forward to getting back into it! Review will come soon! :)





Thanks for looking into my stacks of books with me! Please feel free to leave a comment and let us know what your WWW is for this week! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman