What I've Been Reading

Hello readers! In the past 2 weeks I've had ample time to read and have left a handsome pile of read books in my wake. Here's what I've been reading!


A Reluctant Queen: The Love Story of Esther

A Reluctant Queen made it onto my reading list early last week. I did not find this book extremely pleasing. The content was a bit too much for me, also, and I ended up just skimming it. Though done on purpose, the incorrect information bugged me to no end. But, I suppose other's would enjoy this story. :)



Return to Alastair: A Novel

Next I read Return to Alastair - one I've been waiting to read for a long time now! I got it on my kindle and immediately picked it up. Following that, I was buried in this wonderful story that pulled emotional strings, loving every moment of it. Definitely recommend this one! :)


Bathsheba: A Novel (The Wives of King David)
Following that, I read Bathsheba, which was highly recommended to me by Katy. It was amazing! I read it in one night and loved every moment of it. Katy and I both highly recommend this one!



Too Close to Home (Women of Justice Series #1)


Too Close To Home was read next, and WOW! What a story! This one was incredible - with surprising twists around every corner. I definitely suggest you read this one - it is not something you will regret doing!




Unbridled Hope (Lone Star Legends V3)
After that I read Unbridled Hope. This made for a pleasant, one time read that I took pleasure in. While it didn't make it onto my favorites list, I did find it a nice read and recommend it to those who like a simple romance story. :)






To Win Her HeartHaving been waiting to read this one ever since I read Head in the Clouds, I eagerly picked up To Win Her Heart. This was another incredible story that I highly recommend. With wonderful lessons that I immensely enjoyed, this made for an excellent story. Definitely keep your eye out for this one!




Sir Quinlan and the Swords of Valor (The Knights of Arrethtrae)
Having read several of Chuck Black's books, I knew to expect an adventure when I picked up Sir Quinlan. Boy did I get one! This may just be my favorite of Black's books! I absolutely LOVED this one! It easily made it onto my favorites shelf and will definitely be reread in the coming years.





Well there you have it - that's what I've been reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman