What I've Been Reading

So, ever since my little sister was born on February 16th, I haven't gotten much reading done. In fact, I've only read two books. Yes, 'tis a great shame, I know; I've just been so busy! lol
But here are the books I've read...


Head in the CloudsHead in the Clouds was referred to me by many people and I finally had the chance to dive into this adventure-filled story. I really liked this book, though there were a few remarks that were a little more lovey than I liked. It was packed with adventure, peril, sweet moments, and great lessons. The biblical aspect of this book was really good and I agreed with the theology a lot, which I rarely do with books. I highly recommend you read this book - you won't regret it!



Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: 10th Anniversary Edition (Harry Potter)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone made it onto my reading list this week. I've heard so many different opinions on this book and was determined to read it so I could form my own. I found this book very intriguing but had some problems with it. You can read my review here!






Love Remains (The Matchmakers)Code Triage (Mercy Hospital)I've also started two books: Code Triage and Love Remains. Both are very good and I am enjoying them thoroughly. They will be featured next time it's my turn to write the "What I've Been Reading"! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman