WWW Wednesdays

Hey everyone! Today we are having our weekly WWW Wednesday posts. If you are interested in reading more about these posts, check out MizB's blog, Should Be Reading for more info! 



To play along, we must answer three questions...
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading? 
- What do you think you'll read next?

So! Below are my answers for this time around! :-)



 
Indelible: A Novel 
What are you currently reading? Yesterday I dived into Indelible by Kristen Heitzmann. I have a tour going up on my blog tomorrow, so will need to read and write a review for this fairly quickly. I've read one other Heitzmann book in the past and really enjoyed the suspense and adventure. (As you all should know, I am a BIG lover of a good, suspenseful read. :-) Since I haven't begun it yet, I don't know what I'll think of it. But...the cover looks good! ;-)






Chasing Sunsets: A Cedar Key Novel (Return to Cedar Key)
What did you recently finish reading? Yesterday I finished Chasing Sunsets by Eva Marie Everson. When I tried to think of one word to describe this amazing story, I settled on "Emotional". And it is. The characters in this book go through real-life experiences and all of them have to learn to grow and heal from past wounds. While I felt the love story in Chasing Sunsets moved a bit fast, it was still a great read. I just posted my review of it on my blog, which you can read HERE.




Spring for Susannah 
What do you think you'll read next? After I finished Indelible, I will pick up Cathrine Richmond's new novel, Spring for Susannah. I've heard mixed reports about this book, so am excited to read it for myself and draw my own conclusions. I've always liked the "mail-order bride" angle in a book--if it is handled right--and an intrigued how this author will use it to work in her plot. Catherine is a new author in the published world, and I always love to discover a debut novel. :-)




Thanks for looking into my stacks of books with me! Please feel free to leave a comment and let us know what your WWW is for this week! :-D

2 comments:

shaunesay said...

I love WWW's, it's always so interesting to see what everyone is reading, we're all so different in our tastes!

My WWW is here if you'd like to drop by!

Katie Marie said...

So glad you enjoy these posts. They are fun to do, and I agree it is neat to see the different genre's people prefer! :-)

Thanks for the link. I'm on my way!

~ Katy

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman