Diving Into....A Killer Among Us

Good morning everyone! Sorry this post is later than I usually do it. Crazy morning. :-) I hope your weekend went well. Today we have another "In the Book" post. These are always a lot of fun for me to dive into, and I hope you guys (and gals!) enjoy reading them as well. Remember, feel free to join in the fun by naming a favorite book of yours and who you would want to be! :-) Let's begin!

What Book? I picked a book I have recently finished reading...and absolutely loved! It's now sitting on my 'favorites' shelf and I am constantly thinking of the wonderful adventure and suspense that I read about within the book cover. What book am I talking about? Lynette Eason's new suspense/thriller, A Killer Among Us!! (Even the title sounds totally cool!)

What happens when the hunter . . . 
becomes the hunted? 

Kit Kenyon is a first-rate hostage negotiator. Noah Lambert is a good detective with excellent instincts. These new partners have hardly had time to get used to each other when they are thrown into a grisly murder case. As evidence mounts up and more victims are found, Kit and Noah realize they are on the hunt for a serial killer. The problem is, he may be hunting one of them too.

With nail-biting suspense, clever plot twists, and a hint of romance, A Killer Among Us is the latest thriller from Lynette Eason. It will keep readers up late as they race to discover the killer--and whether Kit and Noah will live to tell about it.     
 

Why That Book? Well as I mentioned above, I just had such a WONDERFUL adventure in that book. I am a big suspense fan and love a book that will put me on the edge of my seat, holding my breath to see how the heroine and hero are going to make it out alive. And that is exactly what I found in A Killer Among Us. It was awesome!

Which Character Would I Be? Why? Out of the three female characters who play lead rolls in this book as well as the two previous books in this series (Too Close To Home and Don't Look Back), I found myself very much like Kit Kenyon. She was determined and head strong, yet wasn't the type of girl to push the guy out of the way and try to go all tough. She was strong, she did her job, but she was the type to allow doors to be open for her and to lean on a man's strength and support. All these are qualities I loved about Kit and if I was able to dive into this book, I'd pick her. :-) (Though the ending would be a little scary to go through...but at least I now know how it ends! ;-)

So there you have it! There's our first In A Book post! Want to join in the fun? Feel free! Comment and let us know what book you would choose to be in and why?

This post was written entirely for fun and does not suggest that we want to be any other person than who God made us.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman