What I've Been Reading

Hello readers! Sorry to write this so late - the weather is SO beautiful; I just couldn't resist enjoying it! ;)

I actually have only three books to present to you today as finished. I know, I know, 'tis a sin to read so few books in two weeks time! Lol :P But I've been so busy with school and writing that I've not gotten much read!

Beyond the HorizonI did manage to read a book for school called Beyond the Horizon. It is a play that was written by Eugene O'Neill and my oh my, was it a story. I actually REALLY liked it. It was quite sobering, but it was an enjoyable story and I actually liked it more than Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. I recommend this story to anyone who enjoys classic plays - it was awesome!





Jewel of PersiaI also managed to pick up and read in less than 24 hours Jewel of Persia by Roseanna White. WOWZA! What a book! I can't stress to you how much I recommend this book to Biblical and Historical fiction readers alike. It was amazing and I couldn't put it down! I loved Roseanna's unique writing style and the way she wrapped her own fiction around historical events. This book is definitely a keeper that I highly recommend.





Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn from ThemAnd yesterday I finished Bad Girls of the Bible, which I really loved. You can find my full review here, but suffice to say that this was an excellent devotional type book that I recommend to teenagers and adult woman alike. It was awesome!








Right now I'm reading The First Escape and am nearly finished with it, along with Not My Will and Angel Fall, so I should have some feedback on how those are in two weeks for my next What I've Been Reading. For now, I'll sign out and wish y'all a great Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photo credit: Lori Warman